Tuesday, September 20, 2016

AKPs


I've recently become aware of a mainstream Jewish belief in something I've named Airborne Kedushah Particles. 

From what I can determine, AKPs are prevalent around the graves of tzadikim and other historical sites such as the kotel. Hasidim think they also gather around the male scions of certain families, while their rivals, the Litvaks, insist piety and scholarship are required, too. All believe AKPs can be summoned by singing Jewish songs (or re-purposed Polish songs) or by eating Ashkenazi soul food, like cholent. 

AKPS can't be seen, heard, touched, tasted or smelled, so I'm not quite sure yet how AKPs are perceived but I've been told some people "can just feel it in their hearts.

Anything to add?

Search for more information about ### at4torah.com

No comments: